December 10, 2012

Daniel Wellington - It's Here!

{I immediately opened up the box to find my beautiful watch}
After a whole week of waiting for my Daniel Wellington Classic Canterbury watch, it finally arrived in the mail, all the way from Sweden. My Sheffield leather bands have yet to be delivered, but in the meantime, I must get used to wearing a watch again especially since the last time I wore one was over 6 years ago! I have always worn my watch on my right wrist, even though I am right-handed, and I am now giving it a try on the left side so as to avoid quickly destroying my new time-piece... So far, so weird. Perhaps I will get used to it soon. Until then, I will be content admiring the beautiful nato straps on my DW watch!
{I recognised "Uppsala" on my package, especially after having already read the entire Milennium trilogy}
{Close-up} 
{Sitting nice and comfortably on my wrist (on my nails: Essie's Fifth Avenue)}

No comments:

Post a Comment