February 11, 2013

Chinese New Year

I took a well-deserved break during Chinese New Year, not only from work, but from blogging as well! For my return post, here are some pictures that I have snapped around Hong Kong of all the CNY decorations. Hope you all have a happy and prosperous Year of the Snake! 

To my Vietnamese family and friends: Chúc mừng năm mới/Happy Vietnamese New Year! May you all: live a long life of 100 years (sống lâu trăm tuổi), have security, health and prosperity (an khang thịnh vượng), have everything go to your will (vạn sự như ý), have plenty of good health (sức khỏe dồi dào), and have money flow in like water (tiền vô như nước).







1 comment:

  1. Wow,so beautiful.*_*
    Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin #1.
    Hope you visit my blog again.

    ReplyDelete