December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas


I have already had the pleasure of consuming two turkey dinners since my arrival home and I relished in the turkey comas that ensued after the delicious meals, but most of all, I enjoyed spending time with my family and friends this holiday. I hope that everyone was also able to celebrate warmly and happily with their loved ones. Merry Christmas!

--Ivy
{A good hair day for Christmas lunch with my fiancé and his family. Thank goodness for the dry, Canadian winter!}
{Beautiful, snow-covered trees during the drive to lunch}
{A very-well decorated, and colourful tree}
{Ended Christmas Day with a nice mug of hot chocolate and phone conversation with my older sister who lives in Toronto, all the while sitting comfortably in my pyjamas}

No comments:

Post a Comment