November 30, 2012

uOttawa Alumni Dinner

{The personalised screen at the Dynasty Club announcing the uOttawa Alumni dinner}
My fiancé and I are both alumni of the University of Ottawa where we first met as Political Science majors at the Faculty of Social Sciences. We were recently invited by the Alumni Relations Manager, who was looking to connect with uOttawa alumni in Hong Kong, to a small gathering at the Dynasty Club. It was lovely to meet not only some recent graduates like myself and my fiancé, but also some that received their degrees before we even existed! It was a great way to build community with fellow alumni halfway across the world from Ottawa.
{My name tag and pin -- I'm a double alumna!}
{Me at the Dynasty Club wearing a dress  and belt from Esprit, paired with the Talula Exeter blazer from Aritzia}

No comments:

Post a Comment